We are looking for an energetic and passionate Virtual Sales Assistant to join our Agency.
If you have the ability to manage multiple tasks at a time, work thoroughly and expediently, have a great attitude, are coachable, and want to be part of an organization that rewards success, then this is likely the place for you.
And, you have the opportunity to advance in your career with our agency by becoming a Licensed Agent so that you can write insurance policies and earn commissions. The Sales Assistant role is a terrific stepping-stone into a very rewarding career as a Licensed Agent.
- Be an extension of your managing Agent. You will work as a team.
- Assist with any and all administrative tasks assigned to you by your managing Agent.
- Maintain and organize lead databases.
- Outbound calls to prospect leads to drive opportunities to your assigned Agent.
- Assist with the onboarding process welcoming new clients by Phone, Email, and Mail.
- Educating clients on how to activate discounts, ensuring mailing addresses and contact information are updated, and asking if they have any outstanding coverage questions which must always be directed back to the licensed Agent you are supporting.
- Mailing handwritten cards, postcards, and typed letters to prospect to generate calls to the Agent for insurance quotes.
- Assisting with property inspection results review.
- Helping to collect required signatures for applications and trailing documents.
- Managing the calendar for your Agent and assisting with other administrative tasks so they can spend more time on the phone or with a client helping them with their insurance needs.
- Assisting the Agency with other administrative tasks like return mail address verification and updates, processing payments, and other duties that do not require an insurance license.
Sales Assistant Skills & Qualifications:
Data Entry, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork, and being Coachable with a desire to grow into a licensed Agent Position.
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our team of professionals, and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.